WTB: bigger pack

lightning

I need a bigger pack for winter climbing and gear intensive trips. I have an older Osprey ceres 50 and would like something about 70 litres (4271 cu. in.) or so I do have a dinosaur of a jansport that is 110 litres so please nothing bigger than that. I am a 20 or so inch torso.

send me a pm

thanks much

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, you maybe in luck.

I have a Lowe Contour IV that is 90 + 10 Liters and it is in excellent condition. My first pack ever bought in 95/96 until I replaced it with a Dana Design Astralplane in 2000. I usually loan it to newbie camping partners that come out with me other than that its pretty much been sitting lonely in my parent's basement.

(The Contour can be user sized to fit any torso between something like 16 inch and 24 in)

How much you looking to spend here?

Hey buddy,

The pack looks like new and I will include the rainfly (also new) that I've used with it.

I only used it about 5-6 times and loaned it out no more than 3 times mainly for 3-4 day holiday weekend trips around the NE region.

It is cobalt blue with black trim. I will send an updated picture to you as soon as I can. Your offer in the range of $50 - $100 sounds good to me. I wont ask you to pay more for than a $100 for a used pack.

Where in the USA do you live (so I can consider shipping costs)?

As you can see from the pictures it still looks new inside and out, has all the modern features, and it is a 105 Liter pack that compresses down to the size of a medium sized bookbag. Ther is no odors or bad smells on this and it comes from a pet and smoke free home.

front1.jpg

front2.jpg

fronttop.jpg

leftside.jpg

rightside.jpg

back1.jpg

back2.jpg

backcloseup.jpg

backtop.jpg

toplid.jpg

open1.jpg

openlid.jpg

inside.jpg

compressable.jpg

compressible1.jpg

If anyone else was interested or know someone that might be, in that Lowe 90+15 pack, I have one idential to that which was purchased by lightning. I would post pictures, but Delmarco did a fantastic job of representing what the pack is like, so I won't repost. It is in great shape.It has been used only a few times over the years and will undoubtedly last for many more. Let me know if anyone is intersted.