The Day of Islam

Dechristo

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Day of Islam my ass, These terrorists aren't very good at history. Anyone remember world war II. They nuke us, global warming with be the least of the worlds problems with all the nukes that would be flying over to the middle east.

Glass over the whole fuckin region and tap the oil i say, im tired of their shit.

Day of Islam my ass, These terrorists aren't very good at history. Anyone remember world war II. They nuke us, global warming with be the least of the worlds problems with all the nukes that would be flying over to the middle east.

Glass over the whole fuckin region and tap the oil i say, im tired of their shit.

Another slice of genius from Spokane. :mistat:

It's interesting to speculate what the US would do, but I doubt that launching nuclear attack on indiscriminantly on the Middle East is an option. Al Queda members are distributed all over the place, among innocent people. I do believe that the CIA would carry out a wave of assassination attacks all over the world. Anyone having even an inkling of suspicion on him would be marked for death.