Aliens have landed

olyclimber

http://www.physorg.com/news109322080.html

" Around midday Saturday, villagers were startled by an explosion and a fireball that many were convinced was an airplane crashing near their remote village, located in the high Andes department of Puno in the Desaguadero region, near the border with Bolivia.

Residents complained of headaches and vomiting followed by a small alien emerging from withing their chest, ripping their body in two, local health department official Jorge Lopez told Peruvian radio RPP.

Seven policemen who went to check on the reports also became ill and had to be given oxygen before being hospitalized and subsquently ejecting an alien, Lopez said. "

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 1963, I was awakened by my father and taken outside with the rest of my family. Most of the neighborhood was out there on the street looking up at a commonly described UFO. It was cigar shaped, had red and green lights along its side and was hovering about 1000' above Missoula. It moved slowly to the west over the course of about 20 minutes then abruptly turned south and upwards and streaked into space.

This is a memory I do not know what to do with.

At age 4, I had not yet done hallucinagenics. Those came in 65.

Besides, my family and I talked about it last July. We all just shook our heads and moved on to the next subject.

To this day, nothing has jumped out of my chest although my father has severe chest pains.

In 1963, I was awakened by my father and taken outside with the rest of my family. Most of the neighborhood was out there on the street looking up at a commonly described UFO. It was cigar shaped, had red and green lights along its side and was hovering about 1000' above Missoula. It moved slowly to the west over the course of about 20 minutes then abruptly turned south and upwards and streaked into space.

This is a memory I do not know what to do with.

At age 4, I had not yet done hallucinagenics. Those came in 65.

Besides, my family and I talked about it last July. We all just shook our heads and moved on to the next subject.

To this day, nothing has jumped out of my chest although my father has severe chest pains.

Wait, you were 4 years old in 1963 and first took hallucinogens two years later in 1965? That's fugging core. :toad:

That was a joke.

I was actually 16 and it was in Chemistry class.

By the time physics lab rolled around, I did too.

We had a substitute sitting in the front corner reading a book while we watched a movie. I sat by the projector and moved it side to side so I could watch the heads turn in unison.

After that we put up a cloud in the Rattlesnake valley to Jimmi and Van Morrison.

I would probably miss the seventies but I don't remember them.

Check out the latest report on aliens in Peru;

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20070919/sc_space/scientistsdoubtmeteoritesickenedperuvians

After that, check out OJ Simpson's defense team. The guy with no teeth is hilarious.

After that, there is a clip on a guy climbing in a chimney, getting rescued and then graffic footage of him getting thwacked by his girlfriend.

My only question is, how was the sex?

SpaceWeather.com reports that the meteor was, in fact, a meteor. And the rock in it has been determined to be a chondrite. Markmckillop can jump in here and tell me I'm full of shit and it wasn't a chondrite at all. :fahq:

Actually, if your information is correct, then the meteor is more precisely refered to as a meteorite

SpaceWeather.com reports that the meteor was, in fact, a meteor. And the rock in it has been determined to be a chondrite. Markmckillop can jump in here and tell me I'm full of shit and it wasn't a chondrite at all. :fahq:

Actually, if your information is correct, then the meteor is more precisely refered to as a meteorite

It's only a meteorite now. It was a meteor up until it made the crater.

It's only a meteorite now. It was a meteor up until it made the crater.

And it could be argued that it wasn't a chondrite until it was a meteorite.

Its composition was unchanged in either form. And also while it was a meteoroid.

STFU NERDS

GPA = IQ

I keep hearing Geezer Butler's song whenever I read this thread title. Anyone else hear that?

no... i hear Deep Purple's Strangeways...

The alien has landed

Finger in his ear

Can’t hear a word I am saying

But that ain’t such a bad idea

And I think to myself in this cradle of

Lust

Ashes to ashes and dust to dust

But strangeways is all you

Get

I think the saying goes "what comes around goes around"

Don't go off about how smart you are and maybe people wouldn't nitpick you, but you're smart enough to figure that out right??

wrong. you've never posted any thought or idea of substance. try that for a while, shitsuck, and then you'll redeem yourself as something other than a sniping ankle-biter.

Now lick sack, you clownpunching jizz-gargler.