climbing partner in pdx

tim dobbins

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking for a partner next (aka not this weekend) weekend-- Smith or Trout creek or something. I would prefer to go the gorge at smith at least one day, and perhaps Zebra /zion and crack of infinity the next? Something like that, Im not too picky but I don't really feel like sport climbing. How about picnic lunch wall? N. Face of the monkey? If these sounds fun, let me know.

Alex

ps If your an anus, or lots of people think you are an anus please do not reply.

pps A day at beacon would be great too. I have only done one climb there on aid, so it's all new to me. Free for some and Dod's jam sound fun.

Edited by alexbaker

I'm also looking for partner(s):

Weekend cragging around PDX, trad or aid, I'll follow on sport, but it's not really my thing. I'd love to tag along with a crowd as I'll probably flame out before most, and I'd hate that to shorten someone elses fun entirely.

Evening gym at PRG? Only been once, liked it, but really can only entertain myself so long bouldering.

I'm pretty recent to the area, but had to take the whole summer season off due to wrist problems (Doc gave green light, at least says it won't cause additional permanent damage...), so my free climbing is sucky weak. Been climbing ~8 years, trad and aid. No dead partners (well none that I feel guilty about...). Monster rack.

Edited by Moof