spray is dead

ClimbingPanther

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Every Englishman must have a hobby. Some like to collect the stamp, some like to make the jam, but the most fun is to a kill a little animal with a shotgun or rip them up with wild dog.

You think maybe Blair is a man who take off his clothes and let his khram go hard and put in a man’s bottom?

This is my sister. She was voted by Almaty Chamber of Commerce as best sex in mouth. She is number 2, or 3, best prostitute in the country of Kazakhstan.

My wife, she is scared of men with chocolate face, there won’t be any around here?

Women can now ride on inside of bus. Homosexuals are no longer required to wear blue hat, and age of consent is now 8 years old!

There is one singer called Shakira… sorry I laugh because in Kazakhstan this word means vagina. For example, ‘Can I touch your shakira?’ or ‘I have seen your wife’s shakira, it hangs like the mouth of a tired dog.

In Kazakhstan we say man who has never killed a man is like man with no khram.

Yes, I have been in a movie Dirty Jew. I play the one who eh… the hero, the one who shot him.

That singer before me. Who was it? It was very courageous of MTV to start the show with a genuine transvestite, he was very convincing. It was only his hands and his testis satchel that gave it away.

This my friend Mari. I come here for massage and, how you say? Hand relief. Every Thursday, he clean my hole.

Chain of importance: God, man, horse, dog, woman, then rat, then small krutzouli.

In US and A, women can vote, but horse cannot?!

To the world, I love you! Apart from Uzbekistan. Assholes.

I like you