Looking for climbers for documentary

RedLineFilms

Hi folks,

I represent Red Line Films (see website), a television production company based in New York, and we're looking for athletes for a documentary who have inspiring stories to tell. We're interested in your climbing quests – what’s your current goal? What inspires you to reach for it? Do you have a powerful reason for working so hard towards this goal? Why is it imperative that you finish your quest? We will follow the subject as he or she trains, struggles, and excels, and then during the actual climb. In the end, we'll find out if your quest has been completed.

If you have a story to tell and would be interested in being involved, please let me know. Or holler if you can point me in the right direction. We're interested in learning about people all over America. Thanks for your time, and good luck out there!

Feel free to reply to this address:

TheQuestDocumentary@gmail.com

Edited by RedLineFilms

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do it. (if you guys are footing the bill for me to go climbing) My main goal right now is to FINALLY after four seasons of trying complete the bunny face/nine gallon buckets linkup. I've been training pretty hard and should be ready to go in a couple months. Let me know.

Edited by BillA

Most climbers like to think of themselves as something other than athletes. Athletes are people who play games.

Pick Wayne or Colin, or Wayne AND Colin. You'll need two climbers anyway, unless this is about soloists. Wayne has done some of that, BTW.

I second that.

I'll do it. (if you guys are footing the bill for me to go climbing) My main goal right now is to FINALLY after four seasons of trying complete the bunny face/nine gallon buckets linkup. I've been training pretty hard and should be ready to go in a couple months. Let me know.

Don't pick this guy he is really ted haggard. hehe. In all honesty pick Colin.

Hi folks,

I represent Red Line Films (see website), a television production company based in New York, and we're looking for athletes for a documentary who have inspiring stories to tell. We're interested in your climbing quests – what’s your current goal? What inspires you to reach for it? Do you have a powerful reason for working so hard towards this goal? Why is it imperative that you finish your quest? We will follow the subject as he or she trains, struggles, and excels, and then during the actual climb. In the end, we'll find out if your quest has been completed.

If you have a story to tell and would be interested in being involved, please let me know. Or holler if you can point me in the right direction. We're interested in learning about people all over America. Thanks for your time, and good luck out there!

Feel free to reply to this address:

TheQuestDocumentary@gmail.com

I suffered oxygen deprivation at birth and, subsequently, have felt smothered, subconsciously, by my mother ever since. I climb to escape, metaphorically, this inescapable feeling of suppression and yet, ironically, am consumed with high-altitude climbing to experience the oxygen deprivation that makes me feel closer to my mother... subconsciously.

- with the added factor that I must climb with heavy fleece pressed against my face.

As an aside, I scour the high places searching for the Yogi :pagetop: