Send your best wishes to Porter

Alpinfox

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tanstaafl and I stopped by Harborview in the hopes we would see you, but you were busy with the doctors. We were on our way to watch the Mariners, and we figured you might be occupied for a while.

Things didn't look good for the M's. They were down by 4 runs in the 8th, but then they stepped up to the plate and kicked some Devil Ray butt. I figure you'll do the same thing.

This has encumbered my heart so that I've made a large contribution toward Oly's, and his family's, health and welfare:

I've made a large contribution in Oly's name to Focus On The Family. Tomorrow, they will begin showing up at his home to conduct a six-week personal family seminar.

Spread the Love.

This has encumbered my heart so that I've made a large contribution toward Oly's, and his family's, health and welfare:

I've made a large contribution in Oly's name to Focus On The Family. Tomorrow, they will begin showing up at his home to conduct a six-week personal family seminar.

Spread the Love.

Now that is funny. I'm only an hour drive from Colo Springs, I can go recruit some more McLovin and send them migrating up there.

Heal properly Porter. The rock isn't going anywhere and there are plenty of breweries out there for you to frequent.

Thanks for the thoughts folks. A bad bit of luck :(

Out of surgery now nd ulee has a bionic dad now. I guess this leaves me with more time to work on the board, though I'd rather be up on the grand wall this weekend.

Ihope the worst is over. Man this year has sucked. I hope you aren't in too much pain and have lots of good drugs!!! get better soon darlin'

Let the Spray Wars Beging :moondance:

Good God! Your luck is as good as mine lately!

As a bit of inspiration - I would like to inform you that when I had a tib/fib fracture a few years back (though it was only a hairline) I decided to teach myself how to crochet. I wasnt very good at stitching straight lines, so I turned all my work into chalk bags - over 2 dz given out to friends. In fact I think your buddy Pax has one of 'em.

Just think of the things you can do now! :)

Heal quickly - and stay sane until then.

Carolyn

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all of you that have supported me with these threads, cards, gifts, and everything. Most of all it has felt like a family here, even down to the Uncle no one likes to talk about (carl). It has indeed been a pretty tough year for me, but I think I can make it, thanks to your help. Hope you to see you at Ropeup this year, I'll be there with my crutches bringing up the the kegs and helping you guys empty them. If not, then hopefully see you in the hills soon.

Here is some pictures of my broken leg for you to enjoy.

http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=727191&page=0#Post727191

XXOOXXOO,

porter/olyclimber