What's up....

Peter_Puget

Last night after several beers and checking out a couple hundred (of over 4,000) climbing photos, I friend and I jumped online to find a picture I the cc.com gallery. At that point my friend commented: “I’m sure glad I don’t live in Portland.” I knew right away what he meant. What’s up with the Vanc/Portland scene? You guys are always posturing and slamming each other. Could it be the effects of radiation making its way down from Hanford?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am sure it was Kevbone's recent post about the Oswego cracks that triggered the comments but there is a constant stream of arguements put downs and so forth. (And this is excluding Joseph from the equation)

I guess you either see it or you don't but I've heard similar comments in the past. Maybe it's just the internet.

Yeah... internet.

As annoying as Kevin can be on cc he is a great person and has contributed a lot in time and effort down here in crag development.

Same with Joe... puts in tons of hours @ beacon... he just has some opinions that most of us laugh at.

I think Seattle has some too... tvashtar katena is quite the spray lord but also writes some great TRs... I can't keep track of all the avatars Pax has but he contributes some great stuff also. The list goes on...