• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So do I.

Where were you on 9/11?

I was in Squamish on a two week trip. Crazy trying to get back into the country four days later. The guy staired me and my long hair friends down for what seemed like 2 or 3 mintues without saying a word......just stairing at me. Creepy......

I was watching on TV at home, I saw the Second tower get hit and then watched both of them fall. I'm still young but that was without a doubt the most shocking and horrible thing Ive ever seen. To watch something that large and meaningful fall down was so terrible(remember the news anchors saying there could be up to 30,000 or so people in the towers combined).......

luckily there weren't, but my thoughts go out to everyone who was there or knew someone that was

Thanks Fairweather. My brother in law was attending a class near the WTC that morning. He was in uniform and their class went to help out. His roomie called us around 4 pm our time asking if I'd heard from him. I hadn't. What had been a horrible day suddenly got much worse. We finally heard from him later that night after he caught a ride in the back of a pickup with some fire fighters and got out of there. But so many others never did get the call they prayed for. He continued to help out in the efforts afterwards. He'll never forget what he saw and experienced. And neither should we.

I had a job scheduled on MI that day. Markmc... called me at 5AM and told me to turn on the TV. I did that and watched the whole thing in shock. At about 7:30 my employee showed up and we both just sat there and watched the TV for a couple hours. We eventually showed up at our job site to finish off this tree removal and put in a little work, but we spent even more time talking to some carpenters on the site.