• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
tvashtarkatena

What do you ride?

:pagetop: with a really loud tailpipe.

who left them leftover burritos in their backpack??

... but it would suck to wake up in the ER to find your lower jaw missing.

There is a close-up, emergency room photo of that exact thing at rotten.com. From about the bridge of his nose down is either blown apart or completely gone. It's hard to look at. :sick:

I've seen that! it's from the guy trying to shoot himself with a shootgun in the head

Is the guy bald and he looks kind of dazed and you can see what's left of his tongue and teeth? They said that was a Harley accident, but you're right, it looks more like a shotgun blast. It looked awfully clean for being a street wound. :sick:

Yup, that's the guy. Better story on goregallery.com

And you are right about the mess. I got to spend three days working on cleaning streetsmut out of a guy I was with who laid his bike down while wearing shorts. By the third day of hearing him scream, I told him I didn't fucking care how much he hated hospitals, he was going. Big mess after dumping a bike. But then, that guy would have been cleaned up by his medical crew. Either way, shitty.

got yer loud pipe right here...

Stebel Nautilus air horn - 138 db

stebelinstall4.jpg

Just got mine in the mail today.

Vintage bikes are too much work. If you are not mech with a preternatural ability to track down rare replacement parts, you are hosed.

Man I hate those pipes in Yos. :battlecage:

I hated those HD groups going through Tuolumne. Wished I'd had an RPG with me a lot of times.

Vintage bikes are too much work. If you are not mech with a preternatural ability to track down rare replacement parts, you are hosed.

Much like a highly spirited woman.

:lmao:

My buudy Brian had a checkered flag in TM that he would flag the loud bikers and speeders with, like they had one lap to go!

Uh, one lap to go is a white flag.

Ha ha.

Needs a black flag or at least a black flag with yellow stripe!

Preternatural is a word the resident Phi Beta Kappa would use - except he'd spell it "pertrenatural." :lmao: