Lexicon of the Left interactive

Fairweather

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Not in hindsight. But we're in it now.

Do you think we should have gone into Afghanistan? Bosnia? Kosovo?

At ease patriot. Agents Bin Laden and Hussein were planted in their respective theaters in order to provide The West with an excuse to deploy military forces on both sides of the only realistic threat to Israel.

Edited by ashw_justin

No. Not in hindsight. But we're in it now.

Do you think we should have gone into Afghanistan? Bosnia? Kosovo?

At ease patriot. Agents Bin Laden and Hussein were planted in their respective theaters in order to provide The West with an excuse to deploy military forces on both sides of the only realistic threat to Israel. It was all Lieberman's idea.

:pagetop:

At ease patriot. Agents Bin Laden and Hussein were planted in their respective theaters in order to provide The West with an excuse to deploy military forces on both sides of the only realistic threat to Israel. It was all Lieberman's idea.

Surely you must be joking, since Israel's army is quite capable of taking care of their own country. They actually keep their secrets so who knows what they're capable of. Crazy foo's probably got cold fusion!

:mistat: who messes with Israel

I don't blame you for being angry at being publicly schooled by a 100-post n00b. :laf:

Here's a hint for you: if you continue to drop gratuitous Latin phrases, please note that proper usage is to italicize them.

Still waiting to hear what your educational credentials are, including membership in professional and honorary societies. Hell, I'll even take some citings for your publications and patent applications. The silence is defeaning.

You can only nitpick typos for so long, little boy. :lmao:

I don't blame you for being angry at being publicly schooled by a 100-post n00b. :laf:

Here's a hint for you: if you continue to drop gratuitous Latin phrases, please note that proper usage is to italicize them.

Still waiting to hear what your educational credentials are, including membership in professional and honorary societies. Hell, I'll even take some citings for your publications and patent applications. The silence is defeaning.

You can only nitpick typos for so long, little boy. :lmao:

You just dont get it, do you? I only "nitpicked typos" because you did it, and I'm not insecure enough to chestbeat my "credentials" to some dork on the internet suffering delusions of adequacy.

I know all I need to know. You lose, big fella. :wave: