What did you do this Weekend?

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i had my one year wedding anniversary. And i'm still married.

i also went to gettysburg for the first time in my life, and watched kids bouldering on some fine granite in a place called the devils den. They couldn't understand how i got on top of one of the boulders. They fell repeatedly running into the rock trying to make it to the top. It was perversely satisfying.

Working on my wildlife understanding skills. @ 2000 hornets and I had a 15 second conversation. Basically we agreed that our communication skills are poor to non-existent.

I don't understand their buzzing noise and need for space very well, and they seem to think that loud little girl screams and arm waving means sting some more I think.

yellowjacket_hero.jpg

I can't count the stings, but it looks to be over 200 for sure. I suppose it would have been a 2 day weekend, but it just seemed like taking Sunday off and watch the swelling would be easier. Went for a bike ride with family and stayed on pavement.

I am sorry i laughed bill. :lmao::lmao::lmao: did you make baking soda paste to pull the owe out?

p.s this weekend i went hiking with my Mustang Sally and we got totally lost on some forest roads. we were looking for Indigo lake but found some other little lake instead. we got a late start and with the time for being totally lost we didn't get on a trail until way late...

we were the furthest out in the wilderness i have ever been... so much so i had that moment when i got prickles at the back of my neck and thought that if i didn't get out of there before dusk i was gunna be dinner.... :ooo:

A little sport climbing at Mazama on Saturday afternoon, a little chilly work on E Face Lexington Sunday, not getting started until after the sun left the face. After three pitches of numbish toes, cold fingers, and wearing jackets, our party of three bailed out to go eat Mexican food in Arlington. Nothing TR worthy to be sure, but a trip in any case. Lovely weekend out there. :tup:

i also went to gettysburg for the first time in my life, and watched kids bouldering on some fine granite in a place called the devils den. They couldn't understand how i got on top of one of the boulders. They fell repeatedly running into the rock trying to make it to the top. It was perversely satisfying.

Congrats!

Oh, and Baking soda paste for bee stings is the Shiz :tup:

Congrats Crackers!