what a dolt!

glassgowkiss

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am strongly against the policies and acts of the current government, and you call me whatever you want to for that. But I am a United States citizen and I feel it is my duty as such to legally oppose anything I feel is a threat to my country. And Bush Co. definitely qualifies.

Nothing wrong with that. Seriously. I still feel that Bush - despite his obvious shortcomings - is superior leadership to almost anything Democrats or a third party have to offer. I believe that the line differentiating liberal and leftist is getting more blurred every day and that the communal ideology ensconced therein is a threat to my freedom and the country I know.

do you actually live in the us or some kind of utopia? first of all the guy can't speak. his vocabulary is about the level of an average teen. maybe you can also tell me wtf is us doing in iraq? for starters bush managed to lower defensive abilities of this country to the level not known before. at this moment i don't think this country would be able to defend itself against even mexico. with energy prices soaring, the economy is just one terrorist attack from a total recession. It's not about leftist ideology, but about fucking national debt and this administration selling this country to a communist china! this administration managed to disable NATO, also managed to rack up national debt to the point of no return. let me remind you about constant streams of lies, like Powell going to the UN (as an official from this administration) purging himself about wmd in iraq! so where are they? and where is the man who actually attacked us on sept 11? 6 years in the office and where is he?

like i said- you are in title to your opinion- which doesn't change the fact you are a complete dolt

like i said- you are in title to your opinion- which doesn't change the fact you are a complete dolt

Can't talk right now. I'm "in title". Also, I don't recall Colin Powell "purging" himself at the UN, but I wasn't really watching all that closely. Did he have a hidden bowl or something? You communicate a couple notches effective below Bush. You should shut the fuck up and leave the GW criticism to someone who's mastered English. Who's the dolt, bitch?

Edited by Fairweather

I love how often you people with conservative views change the subject, he called you a complete dolt and insulted everything you stand for...but you care about how he spelled something. Reminds me of the Pres using gay marriage and smaller issues to take away our focus from people actually dying over in Iraq.

Nobody answered the question, because there has been no loss of basic freedoms. The government has a right - as it always has - to conduct surveillance on individuals or groups suspected of planning violence against American citizens at home or abroad. Nobody answered the question, because the only freedom anybody here has lost is the freedom to think sans this current social paranoia enveloping a very narrow segment of a privileged, yet disaffected political class.

#1.chisselchest we are not talking about loosing freedom, but about stupid ass comment by stupid president.

#2.asswipe- this administration is a complete failure as far as securing the coutry. do you know, that new EU countries are still required visas for the citizens to enter united states (like Czech republic, poland, baltic republics), while saudis are on visa waiver program? so how is it making our borders safer? i didn't see poles, mexicans or czechs flying airplanes into buildings! no, they were saudis/.

#3. this administration is selling tis country to china- the biggest lender of the money to the us government. let me brake news to you- china is not a democracy. it's an ugly communist regime. something i know myself waaay more then you. so shut the fuck up you stupid fuck and don't tell me i am leftist.

Actually, I haven't called you a lefty. Slesse Climber made an observation at the front end of this thread noting that much of what Bin Laden said is echoed here on this web site. I'm sorry if you made the assumption that I was confirming his observation vis a vis you. I was not. Your politics aside - you are an irrational, ill-tempered idiot.

If you dont let the fleece get pulled over your eyes by the government and their corperate puppetiers you will always be known as a leftist. Let china kill our kids with their toys as long as we get to save money at walmart, right, or wait thats not right, the conservatives must be rubbing off. Oh yeah can't forget it doesn't matter who asked the question first cuz if a conservative asks you one back you have to answer or you are a baby killing commie who hates america.

I love how often you people with conservative views change the subject, he called you a complete dolt and insulted everything you stand for...but you care about how he spelled something.

Adam13....feels kind of like the guys that have thus far failed to answer a very simple question. Rather fill 2 pages launching personal attacks and making toilet stall jokes (ha ha ha, LOL, ROFL) about the guys who are pushing them (the nutjobs) to provide some sort of support for their statements. Also...it wasn't spelling but grammar (insert college athlete joke here). If you guys are going to make inferences about Bush's intellect based on what he says, only seems fair that we show you the same courtesy.

Sounding stupid while quickly replying to someone who you have no respect for and sounding stupid while giving a speech that was written by someone who's [whose] job it is to write speechs [speeches] are two very different things.

Don't you mean looking dumb?

Bush created Wal Mart? Seems to me that China trade flourished under a certain "previous administration" too. I don't shop at Wally-World. Makes me sick. And I would love to see this supposed symbiotic relationship we have with China diminish or end altogether.
We all created Walmart. China is able to deliver lower cost goods because it doesn't have the same costs we do. It doesn't spend as much to protect the environment and to ensure worker safety. It doesn't spend money on consumer protection.

I'm all for free trade, but let's insist that our trading partners uphold decent standards. At least the goods they export should meet standards, if not they way they treat their workers.

Perhaps there should be tariffs that reflect the amount of money they save by not protecting their workers and their environment. We could create a charity with the tariff money for Chinese workers. Maybe that would shame the Chinese into doing better.

Edited by catbirdseat

We all created Walmart. China is able to deliver lower cost goods because it doesn't have the same costs we do. It doesn't spend as much to protect the environment and to ensure worker safety. It doesn't spend money on consumer protection.

I'm all for free trade, but let's insist that our trading partners uphold decent standards. At least the goods they export should meet standards, if not they way they treat their workers.

For once we agree. And it's not just WalMart. We are doomed.

Can't talk right now. I'm "in title". Also, I don't recall Colin Powell "purging" himself at the UN, but I wasn't really watching all that closely. Did he have a hidden bowl or something? You communicate a couple notches effective below Bush. You should shut the fuck up and leave the GW criticism to someone who's mastered English. Who's the dolt, bitch?

you're the bitch, fairyweather...ggk learned to speak english as an adult. he came here from europe...

How you can blindly support this administration is beyond me...they have completely DESTROYED the republican party...do you really think they are republican in the true sense of the word?? Honestly? I voted for his dad, and him the first time, but this administration has set the all time record for fuckin' up big time...