what a dolt!

glassgowkiss

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the same people who vote their pocket books rather than the greater good, despite the wealth, priveledge, opportunities, and security that the greater society has given them.

Actually, they vote against their pocketbooks quite often too. They vote for tax cuts for the rich and extra burdens upon the middle class. They vote for tough guys that "stand up to terrorists" by starting wars we are sure to lose and are going to pay for for 25 years or more. They vote for cuts in funding for public education so they can send their kids to private schools. On and on.

I remember Cheney gloating at the press conference after the "election", when via various unscrupulous methods his company, I mean party, "won" with barely 51% of the vote- "America has spoken. We've earned political capital, and now I intend to spend it." What a joke. Except tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqi civilians- fathers, mothers, daughters, sons, and thousands of dead young Americans aren't laughing. We don't need to wait for history to bear things out. What a disaster, what a disgrace. Sinful, to put it fairly.

Thankfully we live in a state that said no to the bullshit train. The south and evangelical christians voted bush in. So I think most free thinking people, who weren't scared into thinking al qaeda would take over the white house if bush left actually voted against him.

"dig", the Shoveler made a funny.

But again, there's nothing funny about what you "defend". Tens of thousands of innocent dead, on both sides. Tens of thousands dead, shoveler. You love to be the "force of Right" here and doubtless elsewhere, but it's all a pile. Diplomacy has been decimated. So has our economy. Slimiest ass leader of all time just won't take accountability, won't stand up and say he was wrong. Won't do anything right. And this is beyond "ideas" now, and "defending freedom". We've dug a big hole. And it's a mass grave too. It's no good. Sure, you'll keep shoveling your bs, maybe pick a quote out and turn a little argument, but we don't really care. We know you're wrong.