Please vote for me : )

StickBoy

This isn't actually for me. Rather this is for my wife. She's my hero and I have nothing but respect for her and her dedication to her work. Instead of me misrepresenting her story, I'll copy and paste the email she sent to all our family and friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone,

Yes, this is a mass e-mail, but I am asking for your support. I recently gave myself a personal challenge for my 30th birthday . . . long story short, in 8 weeks I dropped 14 lbs. of body fat (7%). It was an incredible challenge and I learned a lot! I entered a hot body/body transformation contest and just found out that I was chosen to be in the top 8 finalists for the women, out of over 100 entries!

The one winner will be chosen based on votes, which is where your support comes in :). If you click on the link below, you will then be able to click on the 2007 Hot Body Finalists thread then click on Cast Your Vote - Female Hot Body Champion. I am Finalist #4.

I really appreciate all of your support. I'm not sure if you'll be able to access it, but my story and before and after pics appear on there as well (I had no idea when I took these before pictures in April that I would be sharing them with ANYBODY! =). The winner will be flown to Toronto for a professional photo shoot to be published in fitness publications and the winner will represent Precision Nutrition as well. They are a very reputable organization in the fitness world. :)

www.precisionnutrition.com/members

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not spam or any type of solicitation. I am just trying to network with people who understand the hard work that goes into persuing one's goals. So please vote for her. If you want to see the before and after pics, you can create a free account.

I'll also be posting this in Spray.

Thank you for your votes (Lucky, Moronbros, Lokey, ect.)

Mike

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days