• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
milosh_k

found a Rack

This weekend I am in the Cascasdes and have found a rack of gear. It is not easy to say if this rack is lost or forgot or hid or the climber has expire on the mountain. If this is your rack I would return it to you.

-milosh

Milosh,

Probably it would be best to give the general location on the Subject line, and if the person can describe the contents of the rack that should be enough to verify that it was theirs.

milosh.

is jakov of 3rd resource. agin I asking my rope, menny times is thes waiting Milosh, I give meybe 10 "PM". I fergive of my wife Milosh, she is hore, and we can comrdes forall time.

Do not try to geus what the rack is of. anyone can say these.

if you are to recieve you must say to me where it is lost.

i have not known any one byt he name jakov. youa re a clown I think.

I wrote or engraved my name or address on nearly every piece. I know it's my rack you found. Please send it to:

Mr. Metolius Mammut

2007 Black Diamond Dr.

Custom Hardware, CO 87163

this rack is return to the one who loses it and you clowns can stop geusign.

it is been found at base of golden horn.

milosh

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Milosh, that guy has been trying to steal my rack for years.

Guys, this is all very funny, but I don't think that it is appropriate at all to use this forum for laughs. It's one of the few good places on the net where people have a good chance of recovering lost items. If we turn it into another arm of Spray, people will not use this forum for what it's intended for and we'll have all lost something in the end.

Guys, this is all very funny, but I don't think that it is appropriate at all to use this forum for laughs. It's one of the few good places on the net where people have a good chance of recovering lost items. If we turn it into another arm of Spray, people will not use this forum for what it's intended for and we'll have all lost something in the end.

Someone was using something of YOURS for "a purpose it was not intended for" and lost something in YOUR "end" too it seems.

Someone was using something of YOURS for "a purpose it was not intended for" and lost something in YOUR "end" too it seems.

I can recover item.

Everyday, I am train to be best recoverer of lost item.