REI- Finally, it has happened....

korup

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No!!! but on a positive note I have seen quite a few cuties at REI compared to the other climbing shops :grin:

Hotties, too ;) My first time in the REI climbing section, I was trying to figure out what some of the gear on my list was when a guy asked me if I was a climber. I looked over the display to see this really hot guy. So hot I looked around to make sure he was talking to me. We had a nice chat, then I went home and told all my single girlfriends to head to REI's climbing section if they wanted to meet some hotties :)

No!!! but on a positive note I have seen quite a few cuties at REI compared to the other climbing shops :grin:

Hotties, too ;) My first time in the REI climbing section, I was trying to figure out what some of the gear on my list was when a guy asked me if I was a climber. I looked over the display to see this really hot guy. So hot I looked around to make sure he was talking to me. We had a nice chat, then I went home and told all my single girlfriends to head to REI's climbing section if they wanted to meet some hotties :)

Aren't you married? haha, btw thats a gross pic above. Those guys need to hit the gym a little more.

Aren't you married? haha, btw thats a gross pic above. Those guys need to hit the gym a little more.

They way it reads I thought it sounded like this was pre-marriage. Besides she's a veteran climber from everthing I've heard. So her first trip to REI would have been a long time ago. :brew:

Oh, Coulior. I love you. Wish I were a veteran climber, but if you looked up sucky n00b in the dictionary, my picture would be there. This REI visit happened in April. I just started climbing outdoors in July.

Oh, and XXX was just yanking my chain with the married comment. Still nothing wrong with looking and appreciating a young hottie ;)