What is the best beer on Earth

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guinness! I think I'm gonna puke. Guiness is the Starbucks of the fancy-pants beer world. Only thing worse than Guiness is that other stupid English beer with the f'n stupid widgit in it. Blech. Guiness, the day-old-coffee taste you love to pose to.

Chuck

I still laugh about the nutter I met in Frenchman's who started the conversation with," America makes the best beer in the world."

Boy I haven't laughed that much in ages. That's what a head injury and years of staring at fish can do to you.

Why is it that every micro figures a massive hop bombardment means good. Go smooth, go Boddingtons or Castle Eden. What beer is supposed to taste like.

Them's fightin' words Cavey! Bring on the battle cage!

I seem to recall you drinking half of a case of COORS LIGHT and thimblebellying out, I had to drink the rest... that's the action to go with your talk of pints of heavy!

Not necessarily in this order:

Moose Drool

Black Butte Porter

E-9 Oatmeal Stout

Pike Place Kilt Lifter

Pabst Blue Ribbon

When I'm in Canada, the only beers worth a couple of toonies are Wart Hog and Grasshopper ales.

and oh yeah...Guiness Sucks.

Pike Kilt Lifter! I second that emotion, that's some damn good ale.

If you guys think american beer sucks so bad, you should come down here to Portland for the waterfront brewers festival. P'town is beervana!!! Rogue Shakespear stout and Mocha Porter are pretty damn good too, although way overpriced. Maybe we should break this down into categories: Stout, Porter, Pale Ale, Red Ale, Scotch Ale, Amber Ale, Brown Ale, Pilsner, Lager, ESB, Alt, and alcoholic sodapop. For the cheap shit, PBR can't be beat...$1.48 40oz at the Safeway on my block.