What is the best beer on Earth

Cpt.Caveman

For those of you who say Guinness sucks, how many of you have actually tasted a pint in Ireland? The stuff imported to the States is not nearly the same. Guinness in Ireland rocks.

FWIW, American beers in Europe are usually brewed differently as well. Try a Bud in Europe sometime. Tastes different. Better in my opinion.

-Allen

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta go with just about any brew that is affiliated with the now extinct (at least in its original form) Olympia Brewery. I admit I'm biased because my old high school was so close to it we knew what time it was by when we could smell the hopps. I admit I actually drink shit like Oly, PBR, Lucky Lager, Hamms, etc. a lot more now that I climb--it leaves more money for gear.

PBR me ASAP.

Olympia: good enough for Jonathan Hemlock, good enough for me. By the way, what's with this rumor that Coors products are Klan beer? I once met a beautiful black girl whom I could barely convince to drink Keystone, even though it was ice cold and it was 20 miles back to Oakley. She came to her senses, however, and enjoyed a sixer with me after I promised never to drink a coors product again....an easy promise to keep.

• 4 weeks later...

The list is too long...the one I'm drinking at the time....but to name a few; Leavenworth's IPA, Rouge's I2PA, and of course Hair of the Dog's Fred....sooo many beers to drink ..sooo many routes to climb...sooo little time... just have to do 'em one at a time...

quote:

Originally posted by allthumbs:

The best beer. That's easy. It's the one that gets you laid. She had how many?

Hey Allthumbs have you tried Rohypnol?? I took some of that stuff but I can't remember if it works.... voldar02.gif

quote:

Originally posted by verticalswamp:

Dru,

Did you wake up with your panties on backwards? That means you're a victim, go and report yourself to the police.

"On tour black beauty she caught my eye/Woke up the next morning buck naked and high"-The Pharsyde

Will-gotta agree with the Sammy Smith's Oatmeal Stout.

I think American beers are often written off way to soon by foreigners and Americans. yes, budweiser, coors, etc. is water in a can, but the microbrewerys in this country can't be beat.

Oregon and Vermont have the best microbrews in this country, with Vermont taking the cake. Stouts, Porters, the closer to tar the better for me.

My favorite of all is Rock Art Brewery's Stout in Vermont. Many of you out here haven't had it, but if you like stout, this is a winner. Its not served outside of Vermont, and even there you can only get in in 5 gallons, barrrels, and growlers (spelling).

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

Hey Allthumbs have you tried Rohypnol?? I took some of that stuff but I can't remember if it works....
voldar02.gif

I don't even want to think about what that shemale that did ya dirt mighta looked like.

Remember...always cover your six.