hummingbird sleeping bag , mammuth, thermorest

sean_beanntan

featheredfriends hummingbird sleeping bag for sale. asking $160 retails $334. Excellent condition.

http://www.featheredfriends.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productId=2&CatId=1&ProductName=Hummingbird

Pair of Medium Mammuth Champs, slight tear in one leg (crampon)

$40, can email pic if request

Thermorest 3/4 light $30 great deal, excellent condition.

shipping costs not included, or pick up in Portland

Edited by sean_beanntan

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about the lack of size data on the Champ pants. They are a medium mammuth 46 I think. They fit me at 30 waist 32 inseam although they might also fit a 31/33 or close combo. I can post a pic of the tear tomorrow but its approx 1cm long. Mammuth recommend just leaving the tear alone rather than using seam grip to repair. Although you could simply patch it.

On the hummingbird bag, its a dryloft outer.

Hope this helps

I posted a pic of the pants in the for sale section of the gallery. Someday i will figure a way to add it to the post. I will throw in a pair of mammut suspenders if I can find them.

the thermorest is the model before the prolite 3 and 4 series ie without the dimple pattern. No patches and in excellent condition. comes with a granite gear stuff sack.

the sleeping bag is about 3 years old and has been used as a light weight bivy bag.

if you not happy with the buy, just return it asap for money back minus the shipping.