Rope Up 2007

olyclimber

DAMN IT!!!!! i have kids that weekend. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

when are we doing tough luv????

:cry: Oh, Muffy. I'm crying right along with you. Doubt mr.rmncwrtr will let me go on my own. Darn it. :cry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I have been so busy lately that i just can't have someone watch the things again. i have yet to make it to one of these wa events. maybe some day. and no i wont bring them along. they are right at that impressionable age. they have enough bad influences in their lives :nurd:

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At kids ropeup we just proceed as though we are at ropeup.

The kids don't pay any attention.

Maybe its because they can relate to us better when we aren't so uptight. ;)

;) i am a mom it is my job to be up tight. they have a dad to introduce them to the wild and crazy side of life :moondance:

a person can not be muffy and mommy all at the same time....

;) i am a mom it is my job to be up tight. they have a dad to introduce them to the wild and crazy side of life :moondance:

They will discover your true identity and use it against you when they are teenagers. Better to get it out in the open now.

They will discover your true identity and use it against you when they are teenagers. Better to get it out in the open now.

oh shit :ooo:

BTW The "uptight" comment was at parents in general. Not a personal attack. Although you do seem to have a nerve ending there.

Oh and one more thing, your kids are going to figure out how to search the cc.com database on "Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer" before you figure out they have. Get your rationalizations ready now.

BTW The "uptight" comment was at parents in general. Not a personal attack. Although you do seem to have a nerve ending there.

Oh and one more thing, your kids are going to figure out how to search the cc.com database on "Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer" before you figure out they have. Get your rationalizations ready now.

Time to cut the landlines!

I have always taken one or two up the R&D Route on Icicle buttress on Sunday AM (no strings attached). It is a 4 pitch 5.6. Easy, safe, fun.

All are welcome.

All you need are shoes and harness.

Helmets are advised but not enforced.

You can rent gear at the mountain shop in Leavenworth.

Edited by Bug

No worries Bug, I did not take offense. I am a rather up tight parental figure. be design. the funny thing is they already know i am Muffy and that i call them the Things on line. They have met a ton of cc.comers. however they have witnessed very little debauchery. 7 hours is a long way to drive to get a hang over...

Hey, I got edited :) That might very well be a first!

Nothing personal, selkirk, but thank you, mods! Hoping to still swing a weekend pass so I can attend and that wouldn't have helped my cause ;)

Edited to add: did not ask for that to be removed just relieved :)

Edited by rmncwrtr