Observation Rock conditions?

Dr_Crash

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was up at Spray Park on 8/29, at which time it appeared that the Flett was still snow covered for the most part. Regarding the approach, snow patches begin at the WT high point around 6400 feet. This is probably the easiest place to begin off-trail travel, though I've never hiked to Observation Rock so don't know if there is a better way. The approach certainly looks straightforward from the trail.

I believe they are inquiring about the short moderate alpine ice face that gets done as a fall/late summer ice climb.

Loved the Patton video, and I found this great quote on your site for all the people on CC.com lol

Hey! If you're one of those tug-job liberals who linked in here from Cascadeclimbers, I just wanted to remind you that you are a worthless slag, and you should probably throw yourself off a mountain.

I know, I know. You guys all think you're so elevated in your thinking processes, and you have it all figured out, and you're soooooo much better than everyone. Well, here's a newsflash. You're not. You routinely sound like a bunch of petulant idiot children, and you demonstrate it by making complete fools out of yourself online everyday.

Your politics, especially your's Doug_The_TugJob, sound so far to the left that it's as stupid as the Neocons. Maybe even worse, because you're all just ineffectual nothings, who count for nothing. Maybe you could all just stay stoned, marginally employed, and drift around in the woods out of sight? That would be good.

I'm sure that girl on youtube probably just got nervous as hell, and totally choked. Yeah, it was one of the worst demonstrations of idiocy I have ever seen. So what? In all honesty I think it's entertainment for your retards (especially MaryLou) to pass judgment on everyone, and everything, from your self righteous perch.

Anyway, I know that in reality it's probably something like 25 folks over there who are just 180 degrees sideways mental, so I'm not trying to paint the lot, just those tourons who continue to propagate over there in a circle jerk of champions.

Yves, where the hell you been? It's been a year since we've heard from you!

It's been a year since I've had a pretty nice wrist surgery, misplaced my rock shoes, started drinking cosmos... OMG. Yes I've been away. You guys are still having drinks on a regular basis? I'd love to come and reconnect.

Oh and the climb was fun. And the trail heinous. Especially on the way back, of course (and that descent through steep and sh** ty scree instead of the normal way didn't help).

drC

Edited by Dr_Crash

• 1 month later...