two nuts....to start a rack

Knottygirl

American climbers use'm cause they are American made and relatively cheap. Nobody else does.

"Cheap and effective?? BAH!"

Almost as good as saying we shouldn't use leashes because nobody in Europe does.

It's like driving a Ford Taurus instead of a Subaru. It might be cheaper but you know it's not as good.

A subaru is just a taurus with broheim cred

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Subarus suck

thats about right

"Mom, dad, there's something I want to tell you..."

"yes dear?"

"I.... I...."

"You're going to tell us you're gay, right? Well, son, we love you anyways."

"No.... I like girls, mom. But - I bought a Taurus today."

"GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!! YOU AREN'T MY SON!!!"

Anyone who thinks Subies don't suck obviously hasn't woken up one day and realized their Subie is a complete money sinkhole that's gutless and completely unreliable.

I thought my Subie was "great" until I got rid of it and bought a real car that hasn't required more than brake pads and oil changes. Starts up every time too.

You Subie owners might as well start saving up for that cam timing belt/water pump combo replacement, again because it's probably right around the corner....after you replace the radiator....again.

Sorry about the /drift, but I bet you're covered on nut advice by now.

Anyone who thinks Subies don't suck obviously hasn't woken up one day and realized their Subie is a complete money sinkhole that's gutless and completely unreliable.

I thought my Subie was "great" until I got rid of it and bought a real car that hasn't required more than brake pads and oil changes. Starts up every time too.

You Subie owners might as well start saving up for that cam timing belt/water pump combo replacement, again because it's probably right around the corner....after you replace the radiator....again.

Sorry about the /drift, but I bet you're covered on nut advice by now.

That's too bad :( Have a 93' subie (granted it is 2 wheel drive and gutless) that's chugging on 170k with no more than minimal maintenance. Maybe once a year something goes awry but it's usually reletively small.

So whare are you driving now?

Oh, and the DMM cam's are great! :tup: Especially from about size 1.5 on up. The action on the smaller ones always seems a bit soft to me.

However they do have the smallest cam's rated to full strenght :tup: (14kn)

Hmmm, sounds like my Sube...

No problem, that sounds like a 1/2 days work, and about $300 in parts.

Hmmm, sounds like my Sube...

No problem, that sounds like a 1/2 days work, and about $300 in parts.

Seriously... what kind of expectations do you have? I'd admit that replacing a radiator twice on the same car is kind of out of the ordinary, but there are also few things that make a radiator go bad...