Ms. Teen USA - South Carolina

dt_3pin

No, I won't take that bait. Many people join the military because it's their only viable option to make something of themselves. You'll find a much higher percentage of that category than the "I'm gonna go kick some terrorist ass" pshycographic in the military. Believe me, I talk to many of them fairly often.

How about Bush, Cheney, Rove. Did any of them serve and/or see combat during a time of non-voluntary military duty? I didn't think so. They are willing to send their country to war but aren't willing to go fight the fight themselves. I'm not comparing kids to money. I'm comparing willingness to sacrifice for your cause. If these folks really believe that EVERY american needs to do their patriotic duty, let's see them put their kids in harms way. There are lots of patriotic Americans that would and have.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why Doug, Don't you know, they volunteered for the NATIONAL GUARD to serve 3, 4, or 5 tours of duty, to leave their wife and kids for 3 or 4 years, to be fodder for IEDs!

They knew exactly what they were getting into.

Some give all,

so others can HAVE all

I'll face facts, you guys are way smarter than I am. Yes, they knew what the possibilities were, both in the National Guard and in the Reserves. That doesn't mean they really want to be there. Sacrifice comes when you give up your freedom and choice for duty. And I respect that.

If there were a draft, I'm sure that those that got us into this war would figure out a way to keep their kids out of it. After all, history does repeat.

I'm with Winter on this one.

Every beating I got from Mom with the spoon, and Dad with the belt, I deserved it. Stealing, sneaking out to hang with hoods, etc The teacher's ruler across the knuckles served not just to punish, but more that pain awakens and calls one to attendance.

Everyone is so reactive now, intolerant and fearful.

These deserved moments of immediate pain did a lot less damage than pandering does currently. I am NOT speaking of physical abuse here, BTW.

We are called to this higher moral ground that is basically unfounded except for our culture. WTF?

Every beating I got from Mom with the spoon, and Dad with the belt, I deserved it. Stealing, sneaking out to hang with hoods, etc The teacher's ruler across the knuckles served not just to punish, but more that pain awakens and calls one to attendance.

These deserved moments of immediate pain did a lot less damage than pandering does currently. I am NOT speaking of physical abuse here, BTW.

We are called to this higher moral ground that is basically unfounded except for our culture. WTF?

I'm confused. You say "I'm with Winter on this one" - but Winter 's sarcasm indicates he is stridently against corporal punishment in schools. Or maybe I'm just missing your own too-subtle sarcasm?

No really, I meant it, sincerely. It's so nice to confirm all the reasons I loathe the average user of CC.com. Take it from me. member number 10, and still laughing at the retarded slag that comes out of this cesspool.

I usually give out handjobs, but you, I'll suck your dick.

I'm confused. You say "I'm with Winter on this one" - but Winter 's sarcasm indicates he is stridently against corporal punishment in schools. Or maybe I'm just missing your own too-subtle sarcasm?

what sarcasm? i volunteer in my local grade school every week to inflict a good beating on those little insubordinate brats. it does em some good, and it makes me feel really good about myself. plus than i can deduct the money i spend on belts and shoes.

No really, I meant it, sincerely. It's so nice to confirm all the reasons I loathe the average user of CC.com. Take it from me. member number 10, and still laughing at the retarded slag that comes out of this cesspool.

Member #13655, you mean.

Nice try...and Carl, you're a 'sucker' for not checking the profile . :lmao:

Or looking at his home page

Something oddly familar about it....

haha! sucka. learn to read bitch. "IF Craig is a child molester." who said he was?

Actually, a 17 year old congressional page did. The Idaho Statesman has the full story of Mr. Craig's long, clandestine adventures inside the (water) closet.

But, you know, at least he's not GAY.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

I don't know, seems like keeping a bunch of open space as opposed to subdividing and cramming 150 McMansions on that property is the more environmentally friendly thing to do.

Yes, but think of how many homeless people he could house on all that freshly logged open space! Funny how Democrat charity always seems to begin with other people's money.

Looks like the Bush compound would be a more spacious alternative.

http://cryptome.org/bush-ranch-005.jpg

And here I thought Bush was a complete incompetent, but he's apparently damn good at clearing brush.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Wow, folks act like they've never said anything stupid before. How the hell do you all know this girl's IQ after hearing one thing--a flub she made under stress.

A flub she made under stress? That rambling, incoherent, inconsistent, blathering was a flub?

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps, and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq everywhere like, such as and I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., er, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children."