Sport v Trad

Adam13

you make no sense

What?

how could that question be set up just to start an argument

How or why?

the only arguement its started is wether or not im a troll

No argument there!

so thanks by accusing me of being one u in turn made me one thanks for your assistance

No you did that all by yourself.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Climbing = good sex

2) "Sport" - clipping bolts that are close = quickly pleasuring yourself.

Both are good: no argument from me, but you miss some subtle nuances in sport/pleasuring yourself.

Conversely, sport misses some painful and often ugly complexities of climbing/sex with it's simplicities.

Hope that helps.

I got herpes from too much crack...

Thanks for your input with as many posts you have someone would almost make the mistake of assuming that you're a smart climber. Not just someone who flames people when they ask a question, jeez if someone new came to this site they might just think you were just someone who liked to talk shit and just used this climbing forum as an excuse to do so. Jeez I wonder why so much of the general public views climbers as anti-social introverts.

Thanks for your input with as many posts you have someone would almost make the mistake of assuming that you're a smart climber. Not just someone who flames people when they ask a question, jeez if someone new came to this site they might just think you were just someone who liked to talk shit and just used this climbing forum as an excuse to do so. Jeez I wonder why so much of the general public views climbers as anti-social introverts.

Ask teh Wiki...

kinda hard to be social when your in the middle of the wilderness a 1000ft. of the deck.

What does the number of post have to do with anything?

Nothin I guess. I made the mistake by thinking because you had so many posts you knew what you were talking about not just someone who had way to much time on their hands. Does finding all those nifty pics cut into your climbing time, or are u just more interested than flaming instead of climbing, cuz there are places all over the internet to do that where people aren't trying to learn you fuck!

what exactly is a troll

Look below to find your answer.

Totally new to rock climbing and i have a few questions. #1 what exactly is the differance between sport and trad climbing, and also anyone know any good beginner type rock climbs around the spokane/inland NW.

:laf:

kevbone, that was actually the funniest post I've seen in a long time. well done, lad!