AAJ's Are Free Online

olyclimber

...and keyword searchable. I heard this was coming a while ago, but Fern just reminded me of it. The most recent Journal is not made available on-line until its successor is printed. The results come in PDF, so you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Pretty cool of them to do this! Subscribe to the AAJ if you can afford it. :tup:

http://www.americanalpineclub.org/AAJO/

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the online search. It'd be nice if "sort by date" could be reversed so that the most recent climbs show up first though.

Jordop, how do you get this CD? The AAJ's site on the journal says "go buy the journal somewhere in store" basically. So, how does this work?

drC

Edited by Dr_Crash

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
...and keyword searchable. I heard this was coming a while ago, but Fern just reminded me of it. The most recent Journal is not made available on-line until its successor is printed. The results come in PDF, so you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Pretty cool of them to do this! Subscribe to the AAJ if you can afford it. :tup:

http://www.americanalpineclub.org/AAJO/

Prior to now just the last 40 years was available. As of January 8, the complete collection dating back to its origin in 1929 is available online. All of it searchable. Index added too. Also, current 2007 journal available online: you can login and see it if you're a current AAC member.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...