blownout

markd

it was all out as of this evening - who got it?

Thanks for checkin it out! I'm hoping that Jen or David got it tuesday, but am unsure.

Stewart

We didn't make it out there. Hung over from the wedding led to a slow start, then I had a family emergency crisis. Sounds like someone picked up your goods with the golden piece right where you left it. So glad you are okay! Wear your helmets boys!!!

Jen~ sickie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet, sweet day out at the big rock today

many, many thanks to josephh for cleaning out flying circus - i'd like to say my own lead of the newly cleaned bit was a master-stroke of brillant free climbing but i'd be lying a lot - much respect for the crazy FA's doing it w/o cams - yowza! like most beacon climbs a buncha nuts will protect the majority of the climb, but the off-width at the top was titilating even w/ a #4 which was almost always on the verge of being tipped out - a new school #5 would have been most welcome as an extra-piece

hung out w/ jim at the ledge for a long while - he had a scarey moment when it looked like he only had enough papers for 2 more cigarretes for his bivy :noway: i gave him crap for doing his faux-alpine bivy by rapping down to it! i doubt i'll be talking as much shit when i'm as old as tortoise-turds though...

many, many thanks to josephh for cleaning out flying circus - i'd like to say my own lead of the newly cleaned bit was a master-stroke of brillant free climbing but i'd be lying a lot - much respect for the crazy FA's doing it w/o cams - yowza! like most beacon climbs a buncha nuts will protect the majority of the climb, but the off-width at the top was titilating even w/ a #4 which was almost always on the verge of being tipped out - a new school #5 would have been most welcome as an extra-piece

hung out w/ jim at the ledge for a long while - he had a scarey moment when it looked like he only had enough papers for 2 more cigarretes for his bivy :noway: i gave him crap for doing his faux-alpine bivy by rapping down to it! i doubt i'll be talking as much shit when i'm as old as tortoise-turds though...

so much for humility.

you should go hop of jensens ridge next

Sweet update. Hoping to get out there tomorrow.

hobo spiders are asian i think

also according to jim, the current meeting between the chief execs of n america will result within in a years time in all sorts of fucked up rules we can't even imagine now, but they will certainly include not being able wipe our asses w/o gov permission - there are currenlty hundreds of camps already built around the country to house those who won't Pay Heed - this will all be rigidly enforced by implanted id chips and tv's that watch us while we watch them, uh, and also from cia bases on the moon and mars

i infinitely prefer climbing w/ jim to soloing!

too high

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...