• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
akicebum

Winter Projects in SE

I grew up in Juneau and I have had my eye on a series of steep winter problems. The weather is particularly horrible and I have never had the time or means to get the great routes done. My main partner moved to Vermont and I don't know anyone down here that climbs hard alpine. If you are interested in heading up let me know, the majority of the routes are 800ft-2800ft all extremely steep and sustained hard 5th class climbing. I am looking for a partner, I have had several sponsor interests in these projects so a good plan would make it a great deal cheaper. I have photos, but I'm an asshole and I am not putting them on the world wide web. I have all of the logistics dialed, contact me if you are seriously interested I will be around for the rest of the summer.