More Moses! Wisdom

Moses!

Noobians etc..,

If thou art looking for partners on this site to do climbs on big objectives.....Moses! suggests that thou start by trying smaller objectives/cragging beforeth thou run off to the nordwand. Think foreplay.

Instead of:

My regular partners won't climb with me for fear of the wrath of god.....new partner(sucker) wanted to try new free route in winter on North Face of the Ogre

Moses! suggests:

Partner wanted for local cragging/short trips to whereever....with an eye towards eventually trying bigger objectives.... I have this level of experience/done this...etc, Please contact me here for more information. I live in.....etc...and have a converted, solar powered greyhound bus driven by my model girlfriend and her horny model friends

Go in Peace

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noobians etc..,

If thou art looking for partners on this site to do climbs on big objectives.....Moses! suggests that thou start by trying smaller objectives/cragging beforeth thou run off to the nordwand. Think foreplay.

Instead of:

My regular partners won't climb with me for fear of the wrath of god.....new partner(sucker) wanted to try new free route in winter on North Face of the Ogre

Moses! suggests:

Partner wanted for local cragging/short trips to whereever....with an eye towards eventually trying bigger objectives.... I have this level of experience/done this...etc, Please contact me here for more information. I live in.....etc...and have a converted, solar powered greyhound bus driven by my model girlfriend and her horny model friends

Go in Peace

:lmao::tup:

Thou hast brought wisdom and joy to the Philistines wandering in the desert lo these many years....and so it was good.

Moses, if one was trying to suck any qualified fellow N00bian into a shitty, dirty, little trad FA project at some insignifigant crag, which would involve much humping, sweating, bumping, scraping and sweeping to see said crack: then greasing and grinding to sweat out a little shithole of a 60' 10b route, coulds't thou afford some advice on how one might lay down said smack towards ones fellows?

moses-at-olympics.jpg