CiloGear Summer Sale, 20% off...

Use the coupon code August07 for 20% off a CiloGear 60 liter WorkSack or 60L Dynamite WorkSack.

Also, if you're in the market for a cheap 30L pack, I found a bunch of old 30L's that I don't want to move to our new office.

50 bucks plus shipping as is, or 80 bucks with the new lid.

As is means that you'll need to find two 1" sliplocks to fasten the lid onto the pack, and you'll need to thread the drawstrings.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll vouch for Graham. His packs are simply the best. They carry a lot in a superlight package, and they carry a heavy load great! They also climb sweet! My favorite pack

Thanks Mike.

I've got 10 of the older V1 30L packs left...

The changes to the next generation of packs are actually going to be pretty minor.

1) We're changing the material used in the framesheet sleeve and the framesheet pocket cover.

2) The velcro on the framesheet pocket cover will be oriented vertically.

3) We're going to use a slightly different 3M formulation for the reflective stripes.

4) We're switching zippers on the lids.

5) We're playing with the materials in the shoulder straps a bit.

There are a few other possible changes: the crampon pocket might end up being about 3/4 of an inch longer, the internal compression strap might not be black, but it's all stuff like that.

Remember that CiloGear always makes the removable parts available to owners of the packs--you can always get an update package.

First, the sale is going till the 4th of September.

40L worksacks are on sale now too.

Shovel pack...hmmm...wise ass response:

shovel.jpg

pic courtesy doug shepard

Real response:

We're going to do 5-10 40L clamshell and 5-10 45L clamshells if we can get them done during the upcoming production run. Give me a holler if you're interested in one, and I'll keep you up to date on them...

The pouches will get done though, and they can carry shovels, if you're in the shovel on the outside category of shovel carriers...