Squamish

Julia

Hi, me again! I'm in Squamish all summer, but left for a wedding and stayed in Seattle for a bit because I was sick. Now I'm back but a lot of the other dirt-bag climbers I was roping up with are gone! So I'm back here scrounging around for partners. I'm still leading 5.7 on multi-pitch, but have led a few single pitch 8's. I can follow up any 10. I'd prefer to do multi-pitch since I've climbed pretty much everything in my ability at the Bluffs, but I'd be up for cragging too -- I haven't climbed anything at the base of the grand wall yet, so if you want to lead those, I'd be happy to belay and follow. If you're interested in climbing with me, you can pm me here, or since I don't check in online every day, you can also text message me at 206-661-6759. Since I have a US phone up here, I'm only using it for texting. Weather looks crappy this weekend, but should improve after that (hopefully!)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic