AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER

Kat_Roslyn

I have the rest of August and September off if anyone wants to go climb something. I can climb fine, have rack, a bus pass but no car. I live in Seattle, I am a nice person, athletic build, I enjoy sunshine and dogs. And dislike Seattle living.

I really have so much time off and I don't have much planned, so e-mail me if anyone on here wants to climb, anything. I'll be honest if I am up for it or not. Obviously I'd rather climb with people I know, but I don't really care too much.

Thanks, Bye

-Kat

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kat,

I've some friends going to hike quite early Saturday morning to get the sunrise on top of Mount Si (Exit32). Until now I could persuade none of them to continue with a climbing session... :-/

I have several options for you:

Option 1: If you are interested you can join us for the hike and we could add some extra climbing.

Option 2: Going to the Exits on Saturday or Sunday...

Option 3: I bought last WE the "Central Washington Bouldering" guide (Leavenworth, Goldbar, Index), a good opportunity to enjoy some bouldering.

A short introduction:

my name is Olivier, I'm 32, married to a lovely wife named Sorya, who is (unlike me) not a climbing addict , we have a little yorkie (Frimousse)... we are both french and we are trying to spend as much time as possible outdoors.

On and off for five years, sport up to 5.12, bouldering up to V4, no trad leading experience.

This WE depending on the option, if of course you choose one ;-) I might come just with my dog or with all the family...

Don't be afraid by my wordiness, by the "family" aspect, we are both very active and we love outdoors...

The last WEs, we went to Vantage, Leavenworth twice, Squamish and a couple of time to the Exits... I'm training 3 to 4 times a week at VW Redmond and Seattle...