markd

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look left?

dUDE, ISN'T THE NEAREST gRANITE LOOKING LEFT FROM tEDDY beARS pICNIC IS IN CALIF, LIKE CASTLE CRAGS?

oPPS CAPS LOCK OBN.

DOHHH

haha :fahq:

if you look too far left, you'll see whistler, and if you look even farther, you'll see Denali... try putting on your reading glasses, given that you're obviously looking not only too far, but in the wrong direction. :ass:

haha :fahq:

if you look too far left, you'll see whistler, and if you look even farther, you'll see Denali... try putting on your reading glasses, given that you're obviously looking not only too far, but in the wrong direction. :ass:

Ha Ha! Hey, how did you know I spaced my glasses out?! I put them down .....somehwhere around...here.....

I think they're in the basement but I'm not gonna head to that rat hole cause I could be days lookin for them.

Somebody please help a brother out, good lord those pics in the middle of sweet sweet granite looks soooooooo sooo nice. Pazzo, ya got stones getting in a chimney dressed like that, I'll give you that for sure! :noway:

How about route names and directions on those middle ones.....anyone? Those pins look pretty old and established, that route must be getting done regularly.

Slit Your Wrists?

Is that a route or a suggestion?

I forgot the name of it anyway, can anyone advise if Peter is correct?

Jeff, I'm pretty sure it's not churning, but it is one of the 12's up one of those gullies.

(I'm so lame that I forgot the name of a route I FA'ed and named just last June, so maybe it is a suggestion :lmao: ).

IZZIT highway to hell, 12a at the mouth of aggro gulley?

Bill - don't worry, "slit your wrists" is a route name, not a suggestion. but i don't think that's what Stan is on.

I'll guess that it's "Highway to Hell", or maybe "The Quickening".

John, is #3 "Midriff Bulge"?

Pazzo - I don't know any of yours either, but they look great. whereabouts are they located?

folks were correct on my last one: "Kigijushi" in Cheakamus

definitely not the quickening...

as for my pics (cause everyone apparently doesn't analyze their surroundings when climbing in SQUAMISH!!!!!!)

Birds of Prey, Squamish

018.jpg

Heroin, .12+ (Chehalis River, 2hrs east of Vancouver)

016.jpg

Wall of Attrition .11b, Squamish

IMG_0449.jpg

Daily Planet .12b, Squamish

IMG_0470.jpg

Sissy Crag (V6?) Sydney, OZ

IMG_2023.jpg

clean crack, jacob's ladder (on zombie roof, grand daddy overhang,hypertension, elephantiasis.

notbad notbad :wave:

if you are at least a weekend warrior, they weren't too hard. now i must test your skills a bit further. so here ya go...

663.jpg

IMG_2858.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

this one's not in squamish, but w/in 2 hrs max of Vancouver...

IMG_2317.jpg

and you might never get this one, EVER. :crosseye:. unless you climb lots in the area. but it's not in 'squamish' but still in the general area.

IMG_6131.jpg

the 13a next to the incredible journey at the foundation wall, holiday in cambodia at block at tackle?, Short people at the smoke bluffs, suicide bluffs??, valley of shadai or clint eastwood crags haha?

damn. stumped on a few of those.

Short People is right for the third pic. the rest are WRONG!!! :yawn: