not really the season but...

iain

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also spend a fair amount of time on lifts, and try as I might, can't seem to shake the "need for speed". I'm currently wrestling with that and getting a hardcore GS setup, or continuing on in slow mo by getting into that silly tele thing. [big Grin]

Good time of year for bargains.

quote:

Originally posted by Poseur:

I'm currently wrestling with that and getting a hardcore GS setup, or continuing on in slow mo by getting into that silly tele thing.
[big Grin]

My thoughts exactly.

quote:

Originally posted by Poseur:

Good time of year for bargains.

My thoughts exactly.

I almost went with them but the weight and Tuas rep for butter smooth turns got me on the 112s. The Tua's are everything they were cracked up to be (smooooth) but I bet the stiffness and weight of the xx's or xxx's would make them better performers on lift served, hard crud, and at speed.

For issues of weight, I still sometimes wonder if I should have gone with the 110s - I think you may be on to something regarding the xx's vs. xxx's. [Razz]

I've been skiing AT w/ Tua Mitos. They rattle my teeth on hard stuff at speed so I was looking for something with some beef to it. I was looking at the 110s but thought I might like the Rossi XX's. I spend more time inbounds than I care to admit, so I've been eyeing alpine skis. Thanks for the input.