Attacked by a Falcon!!

Stewart

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

one time out at beacon i was doing some gardening. i was wearing a pair of these leather gloves that cover your arms all the way up to your elbows and was pulling out a bunch of poison oak. out of the blue a falcon lands on my glove and tells me that i must terminate all sport climbers..... hence the end of the bolt war at beacon.

i loved getting swooped by those falcons... what a cool thing to experince nature in nature and not at a fucking zoo.

stewy, next time your in that situation, just think to yourself. what would the crocodile hunter do?

the other night i went out huntin for tail... i ended up bringin this hot little chick home

she attacked me, and i ended putting a full bottle of k.y. in my boxer briefs and swung them around over my head. she did this about six times and then ran out the door.

the other night i went out huntin for tail... i ended up bringin this hot little chick home

she attacked me, and i ended putting a full bottle of k.y. in my boxer briefs and swung them around over my head. she did this about six times and then ran out the door.

Thats great.....how is that Falcon related? :eveeel:

The wildlife I find as interesting as the birds at Beacon is the Scorpions. Evidently there are thousands of the lil beasts lurking under all the rocks, all the time, and you will hardly ever, ever, see them. The rangers say that on spring evenings, they will sometimes see them come out in mass at dusk and warm themselves on the still warm rocks. Despite this, I've seen maybe a handful in my 35 years of climbing out there. The lil creatures must be everwhere throughout the gorge though, as they are at Broughtons as well.

Bring a battery operated blacklight and look for them at night.

I saw a little one at Tieton a few months back.