2 things

erik

got myself a metolious harness pack. this thing is great. hooks to the back your harness and lets you carry all those essentials on good routes. though it sez not to wear while climbing wide cracks, i will be doing my own analysis this coming weekend.

another thing i got hooked up with is that climb bar. that stuff smells so good!! though it also helps keep my hands tough and the goobies healing quickly...also making that pesky rope burn heal pretty nicely.

these two things are not needed to have fun, but they sure make climbing that much more enjoyable.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't let Erik mislead you. That harness pack carries substances far more precious than sport drink but for these, you gotta buy the optional accessory sold only at select outlets.

[ 06-20-2002, 09:31 AM: Message edited by: mattp ]

I made the mistake of getting the small one. It doesn't hold much but it does hold the "essentials" and I am sure you know what those are. There are in fact gear loops on it which is a good thing because the pack itself covers up the rear gear loops on the harness I attached it to.

quote:

Originally posted by cappellini:

hang it from a leash like a hammer if you think it might give you an oversized fatass in widecracks

I KNOW I AM FAT....THOUGH I CAN FIX THAT!!!! YOUR SHORTNESS WILL PLAGUE YOU!!!!

[laf][laf][laf][laf][big Drink][Cool]

quote:

Originally posted by cappellini:

i said the bag could give you the oversized fatass...but now that we're exchanging insults i guess the bag won't be as much of a problem asyour ass....

I was refering to cavey and erik and their "I'm fatter than you" bull shit. I have a nice ass, strong well built muscles, nice legs too. I hate skinny chicks. They have no power

[big Grin]

Thankyou ScottP for the music lesson. The Blues Brothers (Jake and Elwood) did a fine job with that song. I've never understood why people like you would want to nit pick and police all aspects of everyday life. Every now and then it's fun for people to post up some songs or jokes or quotes or some shit, without necessarily giving credit to the author (bad juujuu, but we do it sometimes)...and then fucks like you crawl outta the woodwork to sour the mood with your self-righteous, hollier-than-thou pissass attitude. You must live a shallow, unrewarding life you fucking tool. Thank God I'm not like you. Kiss my ass. [Moon][Mad] FUCK YOU!!!

[ 06-20-2002, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: trask ]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

I have a nice ass, strong well built muscles, nice legs too.

Do you ever get tired of hearing yourself talk? Crikey! [Eek!]

Another niiice option for a small carrying container is MEC's version of the Bullet Pack, I think they call theirs the Blitz-Crag, small compact dealie that rides high between your shoulder blades. It's got about enough room for a pair of shoes and a fleece thing, and maybe water. With the exchange rate it's under $20.

And while we are on the subject of the Great MEC, they've got a Shoeller jacket that's a pretty decent knockoff of the Cloudveil one everyone seems to covet, and it looks to run about $80, compared to the Cloudveil, which I think runs $225. MEC RULES!

[Cool]

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

Thankyou ScottP for the music lesson. The Blues Brothers (Jake and Elwood) did a fine job with that song. I've never understood why people like you would want to nit pick and police all aspects of everyday life. Every now and then it's fun for people to post up some songs or jokes or quotes or some shit, without necessarily giving credit to the author (bad juujuu, but we do it sometimes)...and then fucks like you crawl outta the woodwork to sour the mood with your self-righteous, hollier-than-thou pissass attitude. You must live a shallow, unrewarding life you fucking tool. Thank God I'm not like you. Kiss my ass.
[Moon][Mad]
FUCK YOU!!!

Gee, I'm sorry Trask. I didn't intend to ruin the mood, you fucking crybaby.

quote:

Originally posted by ScottP:

Gee, I'm sorry Trask. I didn't intend to ruin the mood, you fucking crybaby.

I'll preface this post by saying I don't care if you're a climbing God. You need to get your head out of your ass, you sack, and quit stabbing at posts with the sarcastic, nit-picking criticism which seems to be your MO. This isn't fucking school...we don't need to be corrected or called to the office. I think you’re the whinny fuck – punk. This is the end of it for me. I don't acknowledge your ass anymore. ScottP SUX

[ 06-21-2002, 08:08 AM: Message edited by: trask ]

quote:

Originally posted by allison:

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

I have a nice ass, strong well built muscles, nice legs too.

Do you ever get tired of hearing yourself talk? Crikey!
[Eek!]

Another niiice option for a small carrying container is MEC's version of the Bullet Pack, I think they call theirs the Blitz-Crag, small compact dealie that rides high between your shoulder blades. It's got about enough room for a pair of shoes and a fleece thing, and maybe water. With the exchange rate it's under $20.

And while we are on the subject of the Great MEC, they've got a Shoeller jacket that's a pretty decent knockoff of the Cloudveil one everyone seems to covet, and it looks to run about $80, compared to the Cloudveil, which I think runs $225. MEC RULES!

[Cool]
Cloudveil is sooo ooverpriced for what you get I cant figure out why anyone ever buys it except its made in USA... so you patriots that cant buy ArcTeryx have something to wear....

canada_flag_colour.gifcanada_flag_colour.gifcanada_flag_colour.gifcanada_flag_colour.gif