North Face Ultra 103

Wopper

I love the fit of the Ultra 103 but have questions concerning the durability. I bought a pair about a month ago and wore them around the office and on the street a few times for about two weeks and noticed the sole near my left big toe starting to delaminate. I returned them (to REI) and got another pair thinking it was just that pair. I wore the other pair twice and then went on a 30 mile hike with them. They delaminated in the same place, as well as starting to delaminate on the rubber over the toe and the nylon mesh on one of the toes ripped. I like the fit enough to go for round 3. Anyone else have the same or similiar problems?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW - I took these back to REI (for the 2nd time) and was told that they have seen a tremendous amount of returns on them. People love the fit but they delaminate and the stitching unravels. I wish someone would have told me that before I bought them. It would have saved me a couple of trips to the store.