Speedflying Mt. Baker

Colin

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I saw that thing and was pretty amazed. He was ripping when he started touching down. Probably pretty low margin for error with that setup.

I also dig the AK Enemies still making themselves useful as potential rock skis. Those are twinned, just in case he lands switch.

• 4 weeks later...

[font:Arial]Hey everyone,

that was a pretty fun run, glad you guys were stoked on it. I'm real excited for more of the same this winter!

If anyone is interested in learning more about speedflying (or paragliding in general) there is a great school that teaches paragliding in Cashmere, Wa (near leavenworth). they are going to be teaching speedflying this winter for the first time, as long as there are enough people interested. We've got some great sites picked out to learn at, should be a lot of fun!

Email me at joe.p.sullivan@gmail.com for more info on learning to speedfly and check out www.aerialparagliding.com for general info about the school and flying.

thanks![/font]