Garbage at Frenchmans bathrooms

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The big picture was a bunch of past students invited me to join them this weekend, an honor I could not decline. Spent more time at the river than the rock, but had fun.

I may see if I can schedule in a garbage hauling. Anyone know where the closest dump would be to Vantage?

Fish and wildlife gets money from the George Amphitheatre and are supposed to see to the clean up after concerts, that is why the pile by the potties, it's been picked up just not hauled away, it's look'n like they are waiting for the last concert, or after Dave Matthews plays at the end of August to haul it away, the Dave Matthews concert really trashes the place, so be prepared if you do a clean up now it will just be a waste... you could talk to Fish and wildlife about how disgusting it is and how the area needs new potties that are pumped on a regular basis.

Edited by LUCKY

The photo is pretty accurate, but the bags are deteriorating and the trash is getting strewn around more. That is a valid suggestion to wait until after the Dave Mathews concert before cleaning, which would be like cleaning the house before the party: kind of a waste of time.

Then I will probably take care of the mess around mid September if it is still there. Thanks for the input folks.