• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
lunger

[TR] Mt. Stuart - Girth Pillar via lower N Ridge

I always thought that the FA ended up to the right of the upper portion of the black line...more like over in the corner to the right?

maybe?

who knows...more pertinent though is who cares! Looks like a fun climb.

:rawk:

Monster trip, Eric! You make it look like a stroll in the park. But having tried to follow in your wake I know better...

...and on TR it felt like Index 11-...

Great thread! Cool climbing and excellent beta for dull 9to5-ers. Thank you "lunger", Kevin and John!!!

Will you please tell me which routes at Index came to your mind when you said 11-?

I have no qualms about fuzzy definition for an onsight and am generally happy when see more sunlight than seeps through the distant office window, so I would really appreciate the effort.

:brew:

Rafael

Oh, also, did you haul the pack? Or it's simply a dbl-rope on one of the pics?

One night, right?

Thanks again!

On both trips up the pillar I took double ropes... next time Ill likely take a single + a tag line assuming my partner doesnt want to follow with the pack.

I'm not sure what you mean by one night though...