Climbing partners needed for Mt. Rainier/DC- Aug

Shane1

Hi all,

I'm looking for climbing partners to rope up with above Camp Muir on the DC route mid- late August on a weekend. I don't have a lot of big glacier experience, but am quite fit and have summited Mt. Shasta twice solo, once in under 7 hours in poor conditions from Bunny Flat(6950') to the summit(14,162').

Thanks, Shane

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the three of you are all set, need two more? I just got word that my third wheel is backing out and I'm really disappointed. Our summit was for the last weekend in Aug. Please email me at als9775@yahoo.com. Both have crevasse training and one of us has been to the summit.

Edited by als9775

I too am interested and currently have the last two weekends in August available for climbing as well as many weekdays in the beginning and end of August. I've been up Rainier several times by DC, ID, and Emmons. If anyone is interested in any other mountains, send me a message.

Lukic

Shane,

In same boat as you! Have summited baker, 6 day climbing school, crevasse rescue, etc... Interested in teaming up three people same route on Rainier late august or early september - 2 day climb?? Am in shape myself, but need partners for attempt - interested??

Meet up and make a plan before we attempt?

Dan