Canada Fleeces Visitors

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to bad talk those weaklings who were so stylishly "intolerant" or "sensitive" to everyday stuff like milk or wheat.

Then I got to experience my first anaphalictic reaction to something I have developed an alergy to. I don't make fun of people anymore.

Must be a damn scary thing. My brother in-law is one of those with a peanut allergy, and funny as hell watching my sister badger waitresses about peanuts. That said he did end up at the hospital once because a chef decided that as a "special treat" he'd toss some peanuts into a dish that wasn't supposed to have any :noway:

Personally, I'm more than happy with my normal barrage of plant/animal/fungus/anything but food allergies :P

I used to bad talk those weaklings who were so stylishly "intolerant" or "sensitive" to everyday stuff like milk or wheat.

Then I got to experience my first anaphalictic reaction to something I have developed an alergy to. I don't make fun of people anymore.

Must be a damn scary thing. My brother in-law is one of those with a peanut allergy, and funny as hell watching my sister badger waitresses about peanuts. That said he did end up at the hospital once because a chef decided that as a "special treat" he'd toss some peanuts into a dish that wasn't supposed to have any :noway:

Sad that people don't realize how serious this is. As it becomes more common, however, there will be a lot of learning about it. And anyone who sees someone else go into shock never forgets it.

This is capitalism at its best then, eh? You are the market, and you are bearing the charge.

Wrong. This is government at its worst.

National parks should not be a business. If that's what you want then SELL the land to the highest bidder who can develop them as they wish.

Nor should healthcare