Canada Fleeces Visitors

KaskadskyjKozak

I haven't gone yet. Read the first post. :wazup:

I misunderstood. My bad.

So, are you going to pay the $8 then?

If so, then you are willing to pay for that price--which means the price is reasonable to you, and your whining does not make sense.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KK, make sure you book in advance, because even at those prices the campgrounds fill up during peak season (Jun thru Aug). I don't think you'll need to book the camp fire in advance, you can probably decide on that when you get there.

Have a pleasant visit. I hope you enjoy our country and come again.

KK, make sure you book in advance, because even at those prices the campgrounds fill up during peak season (Jun thru Aug). I don't think you'll need to book the camp fire in advance, you can probably decide on that when you get there.

There are only a few campgrounds that take reservations (the large crowded ones). I prefer smaller ones. Especially if they have no RVs/hookups/etc.

I was camping around Twisp a couple of weeks ago. Got into the campground late had a campfire so big it scorched the side of my jeep fifteen feet away. Managed to get up and leave early enough to dodge the campground nazi..was down there for five days spent a total of about 120 bucks (US no less). It doesn't matter how much money I spent though because my doctor told me I needed a break so my health care covers it.

Ya I know that, but when you've got a BC health care card in your pocket, it,s like a no limit credit card. Last year it was the Yucatan for some R&R and a couple of sessions of back massage therapy. I had to pay a bit out my own pocket to get a beach front room though. Which sucks.

Ya I know that, but when you've got a BC health care card in your pocket, it,s like a no limit credit card. Last year it was the Yucatan for some R&R and a couple of sessions of back massage therapy. I had to pay a bit out my own pocket to get a beach front room though. Which sucks.

Remind me again, why I don't want the US to emulate this model. :noway:

Just revealing what little knowledge these guys have about something they continually spew forth on. I have to say, it was remarkably easy. It makes me wonder what other half truths they believe as gospel. They appear to be quite bright but are just misguided.

I am curious how this works. Your vacation comes out of a medical fund? Are you paid vacation time?

Treetoad, that is the best troll ever. Much better than Rick Mercer's Talking to Americans. Anyone can trick a southern state governor into signing a petition against the Saskatchewan seal hunt. But no-limit campfires, that is special!

Anyway, those seals are like rats. You gotta thin them out or they will eat all the fish, and then the commecial Sasketchawan (fish) harvest is screwed. Southern state governors have no role interfering in internal affairs like this.

All I know is while in Canada they would sell me booze in the provincial liquor store and at bars when I was 18.

If I move to Canada will they fund my medical need for booze? :brew:

In my avatar picture I'm drinking a beer in the middle of a road in Canada. :brew::brew: