Cascade Alpine Guides

Yama Daisuki

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever dude. your first email makes you sound like a dick :tdown:

Who cares what the CUSTOMER sounded like? Isn’t the customer always right? The company screwed up and did not follow through with fixing the problem. This person has ever right in the world to bash this company. If the company runs there business like this…..then they deserve to be bad mouthed.

If the mgr stated he would refund the money…..then he needs to refund the money. If he has not done so and said he would. Report him and his company to the Better Business Bureau.

your "negative word of mouth" campaign makes you look like a jackass

I'd say this guy Rob was way too nice to you; if someone sent me an email like that first one, I wouldn't be feeling very generous.

just my opinion, thanks in advance for not sending your posse of thugs to beat me with baseball bats.

I think it is a bit funny that 4/5 of your email points relate to you not being savy enough to work out a reservation system. This isn't Expedia, it is a small guiding company. They don't have some high powered IT department refining their systems. Still, it sounds like CAG might have dropped the ball in remedying the situation regardless of how much a jerk you were to them.

CascadeAlpineGuideVol2.jpg

5778.jpg

4232.jpg

???? Is somebody dissin' The Bible? :anger:

All 3 of these books suck. Give me something with nice pictures, good descriptions, and directions a 5th grader can follow =). FYI I like the nelson books better.

DUDE! WTF is your problem?? Just ascend the obvious gully!!

sounds like CAG has issues.

the guy had issues trying to give them his business. i mean he was willing to wade thorugh their online res system. then CAG takes money. then CAG cancels course. then CAG keeps money. all you "nice" folks out there wouldnt be just a little bit pissed off?

i would be. at that point i would be very pissed off. this guy at least gives the guides credit. just says their front office sucks.

if the business does not have their systems operational in a way that works for customers, customers will go spend their money elsewhere. these days guides are a dime a dozen. good guides are fewer but still, if the freaking company cant live up to their obligation then screw them...

Actually the manager was going to refund the original course cost as well as the one that was cancelled. He was going to give Yama all of his money back despite him having completed a course with paid guides, business expense etc.

Judging by Yama's e-mails he wasn't too appreciative of this. No the customer isn't always right in fact this one is a moron. His rude comments, idiotic jokes and ridiculous threats make him a candidate for a course black list in my opinion. I would have sent him an e-mail stating he is no longer welcome to attend any CAG's courses.

Thanks for posting the e-mails Yama so we could see the whole story. The only successful smearing you've managed to do is against yourself, so you might want to stop that campaign.

Funny, but you got the names wrong. Should be "Edition", not "Volume". Like:

First Edition - Old testament

Second Edition - New testament

Third Edition - Book of whatever...

I always thought the Great Schism of the Olympics being seperated from the Cascades would occur between the New Testament and book of mormon?