Leavenworth + Gold Bar Bouldering Guide

KellyS

Hi Everyone -

Just a note to say that Central Washington Bouldering: Leavenworth and Gold Bar has finally been released. The guide contains over 500 problems in Leavenworth, and roughly 150 in Gold Bar, along with lots of pictures. I think it turned out quite well. It's over 200 pages thick, and will retail for $25.00.

At this point the book can be found at some retail stores in Seattle and Leavenworth, but the best way to purchase at this point is directly from the publisher's site: http://www.sharpendbooks.com/prod.php?t=0&q=66 If you're really excited, give them a call and they'll be sure to ship it right off.

Happy Climbing,

Kelly

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, i had a chance to try out the new guide on saturday and thought it was very well done with excellent descriptions of how to find the various bouldering areas, etc. one of the better guidebooks i've seen in a long time and well worth the wait. i suspect i'll be using it a great deal this fall once the temps cool down a bit. thanks for your hard work on this.