hippie

pink

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what contstitutes a hippie?

You should have come to the Oregon Country Fair with me last weekend, you would have seen a lot of specimens

:toad:

no thanks? had my fill. although i did smokey with ken's nephew a couple of months ago. works at a golf course in CR, CO.

what contstitutes a hippie?

You should have come to the Oregon Country Fair with me last weekend, you would have seen a lot of specimens

:toad:

I LOVE that fair!

I can't believe Muffy didn't invite me out--I would so do that!!! I have had some of the best trips in my life at those fairs----so much fun!

The fair totally rocked. You missed out. The kids had a blast, running around half-naked and shoeless.

There's still a bunch of festivals you can hit up. You could hit up the summer meltdown or the NW Reggae festival in August. I still haven't decided which I want to go to -- I can only do one cause I've got to leave time for climbing and shit.

I think there's the string summit sometime at the end of August -- kind of a bluegrass thing. :wave:

I am so bummed I missed this.

What other fairs are like this that are yet to happen this year? Any of you hippies know?

Summer Meltdown This one is kinda expensive, but is pretty fun from what I hear.

Okanogan Family Faire (AKA Barterfair) Their web site sucks, but the festival is sweet. Happens in the fall sometime. Oct I think.