CC.com T-shirts

olyclimber

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK we gotta have a seattle pubclub to get out these FANTASTIC shirts. when and where. start squabbling.

if a number of people can pick them up tonight i could come out of the cave and bestow. for instance, if i said meet me at 8:30 at the Latona, could show up with some shirts. deal?

for those getting them via mail, i've just got to pick up some mailers and get them off. i'll try to get them out before/on Friday. Peace out.

you rule!!!!! trying to not do the potty dance when i check the mail :blush:

I mailed off the shirts everyone ordered via Paypal today. The ladies shirts are fitting small, so I sent larger than what you ordered if you ordered a ladies shirt. If there are any problems with fit with these just let me know (PM me or email me) and I'll make sure you end up with a shirt(s) that fits.

This whole process was more than I thought it would be, but a BIG THANK YOU to all that ordered shirts and especially to those that donated extra for the site. It is really appreciated, and we'll keep working at improving CC.com.

If you donated $25 or more for the shirts, PM me with your custom title request and I'll put it in for you.

Thanks again!

Archenemy, I didn't mail your shirt as I thought you might want to try them on and model them for me (well, I mean, since you're local you might just want to try on these strangly sized shirts to make sure you get one that fits the first time).

Also, Bala, I didn't mail your shirt as you requested...just let me know if you would like me to mail it instead.

Oh yes, I do have a extra shirts for those that haven't ordered one yet.

I mailed off the shirts everyone ordered via Paypal today. The ladies shirts are fitting small, so I sent larger than what you ordered if you ordered a ladies shirt. If there are any problems with fit with these just let me know (PM me or email me) and I'll make sure you end up with a shirt(s) that fits.

This whole process was more than I thought it would be, but a BIG THANK YOU to all that ordered shirts and especially to those that donated extra for the site. It is really appreciated, and we'll keep working at improving CC.com.

If you donated $25 or more for the shirts, PM me with your custom title request and I'll put it in for you.

Thanks again!

Archenemy, I didn't mail your shirt as I thought you might want to try them on and model them for me (well, I mean, since you're local you might just want to try on these strangly sized shirts to make sure you get one that fits the first time).

Also, Bala, I didn't mail your shirt as you requested...just let me know if you would like me to mail it instead.

Oh yes, I do have a extra shirts for those that haven't ordered one yet.

What about those of us that paid cash for two and got one and didn't leave an address?

:)

No hurry, just making sure you remember. By the way, my snowshoe buddies are jealous...

:tup:

And possibly the women's XL Spray Team Member design has sold out too (I have one left, and it might be taken, I'll know soon).

For women that are still looking to order, I adjusted the sizing I sent out to those that pre-ordered to ensure that they got a shirt that fit. I can't really do this anymore, so REALLY look at the sizing schedule on the t-shirt order page (i just posted it as the first bullet there). You might want to order at least one size up just to ensure you get a shirt you can wear. If you live in Seattle we can arrange to meet so you can try one on if you would like (just PM me).

I'll be pulling sizes from the order page as we run out.

We might do another order of shirts, but it will depend how many of these extras we sell.

Thanks again for everyone that ordered!