CC.com T-shirts

olyclimber

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The printer tells me the shirts should be ready on Friday, so I'll be shipping them off to those who ordered next week!

Also will have a Pubclub next week so you can come pick yours up if you would rather do that (just let me know that is your preference).

I did order extras so it isn't too late to order, but quantities are limited.

Yeah, I paid some extra money so I can be cool like everyone else! When do I get a nifty new title too?!?

PM me if you paid extra and would like a custom title...titles have to be within reason and at least semi-tasteful

can you make mine say "TUFF GIRL" again sno gave me that title and i miss it :)

I picked up the T-shirts today and they look GREAT! Those that prepaid I'll get them in the mail to you this week, and we really appreciate your order. Those that haven't ordered one yet can have at whats left. I ordered extras, but DID I MENTION THAT THESE HARD TO FIND T-SHIRTS ARE IN LIMITED QUANTITY????? :moondance::poke::rocken::yoda:

I'll post a few pics here in a minute so you can see the actual goods.

OK we gotta have a seattle pubclub to get out these FANTASTIC shirts. when and where. start squabbling.

if a number of people can pick them up tonight i could come out of the cave and bestow. for instance, if i said meet me at 8:30 at the Latona, could show up with some shirts. deal?

for those getting them via mail, i've just got to pick up some mailers and get them off. i'll try to get them out before/on Friday. Peace out.