• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
danno

Mt. Baker Partner(s) for 7/20-7/21

Looking for at least one, ideally two other partners to rope up with on Baker this Friday-Sat (7/20-7/21). Hoping to do standard Easton route and hope to find somebody that's done that route before and has moderate experience.

I have intermediate experience having climbed Rainier 3x (DC, Ingraham Direct, Winthrop), Adams (SS), Hood (South Side), and Denali (West But).

Hopefully there's a couple of people out there that have a little knowledge of Baker and some climbing experience that would want to climb this weekend.

If interested, shoot me an email (dan.pingree@hotmail.com), or call my cell phone 425-891-1486. I've been wanting to do Baker for a while and am getting that itch for this weekend--weather permitting!

Edited by danno

If all goes well I think I may be able to join you. I did Baker with during a 6-day aai cascades course a month and a half ago, and I soloed it a 2 weeks ago. All depends on how busy the basecamp is though. I ll let you know when the time gets closer.

kane--sounds good. sorry for the confusion, but I actually hope to climb it this fri-sat (jul 20-21). I screwed up the dates in the original post. Still interested in this fri-sat? If so, give me a call.