Mt. Baker Partner(s) for 7/20-7/21

danno

Looking for at least one, ideally two other partners to rope up with on Baker this Friday-Sat (7/20-7/21). Hoping to do standard Easton route and hope to find somebody that's done that route before and has moderate experience.

I have intermediate experience having climbed Rainier 3x (DC, Ingraham Direct, Winthrop), Adams (SS), Hood (South Side), and Denali (West But).

Hopefully there's a couple of people out there that have a little knowledge of Baker and some climbing experience that would want to climb this weekend.

If interested, shoot me an email (dan.pingree@hotmail.com), or call my cell phone 425-891-1486. I've been wanting to do Baker for a while and am getting that itch for this weekend--weather permitting!

Edited by danno

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If all goes well I think I may be able to join you. I did Baker with during a 6-day aai cascades course a month and a half ago, and I soloed it a 2 weeks ago. All depends on how busy the basecamp is though. I ll let you know when the time gets closer.